Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF

I love the weekends. I get to sleep in until 7:30am \o/ Yes, in my life this is sleeping in. Normal time for waking is 6am. If you do not wake Noah up he will sleep until noon. Lucky kid. Abby on the other hand is a morning person. She wakes with the sun.

I have already learned that asking her to play quietly in her room to let me doze a bit longer is a bad idea. She thinks of playing quietly as "what she can sneak into her room" She usually sticks to water, or bottles of soap, but with her upping the ante to cans of paint, I just get up. LOL

Today has been a pretty good day so far. So far no phone calls from school, so that means Noah had a good day at school.

I am trying to decide if I am brave enough to take the kids to see Alice in Wonderland this weekend. They actually do pretty well at the movies. I think it's the candy and popcorn that seduces them to be good.

I am gonna attempt to watch some shows I have DVR'd. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment