Friday, March 12, 2010

TGIF

It is nice to wake up to one of these in the morning snuggling up against you. She decided she needed some snuggles this morning at 5:30am.

This week has been pretty busy. Monday I had an allergist appointment. I was then referred for a sinus C/T scan as he thinks I might have nasal polyps He was the first allergist to actually give me the impression that he wants to help me. Having a stopped up, bleeding nose every day is not much fun.

Tuesday, the kids and I made the journey up to Milwaukee for their psych appointment. We agreed on some med changes which seem to be working so far. Noah is actually having good days at school.

Wednesday was a half day for the kids and Abby got to go to the high school with her class to watch a play. She had an awesome time and was tickled to get to ride the bus.

Thursday, was my C/T scan. It took longer to drive there than the scan took to finish, lol. Hopefully I will hear about the results either later today or Monday.

This weekend I have a transport to pick up. It's a 13 week old cocker spaniel puppy. Sunday we will drive the puppy up to the gals in Milwaukee, but we get to keep the puppy overnight. I am sure the twins will love that.

Taking away Abby's PC has sure turned her attitude problem around. She is still lippy some times but it's alot better. Noah is still a work in progress but he is doing much better.

Abby fell last night and whacked her chest hard on the edge of the coffee table. She is really sore so we think she pulled a muscle. There is no bruising, and we don't think her rib is broken. Poor thing always gets herself hurt because she is my little daredevil. She is 8 but has already had a tooth knocked out on the swingset, stitches and staples in her head from bonking her head into a door knob, and then a door frame LOL. I just hope she makes it to be an adult.

Noah is a klutz. He can trip over the only item in the entire room and manage to hurt himself. He gets that from me LOL. He has managed to stab himself in the foot with a pencil requiring cutting his foot open to retrieve the pieces, and he got nursemaids elbow. Sigh, what am I going to do with these two.

So far nobody has painted anything. Abby did go through two bottles of shampoo this week, but over all it's been a nice and quiet week.

Well except the twins want to "play" on the treadmill all day long....

I still remember the days when they were small and quiet LOl

No comments:

Post a Comment